About the Package
This 2 Nights Package to Andaman is a perfect program to hop in from one island to other. This trip takes you to the best-rated attraction in Andaman Island during your short trip to the Amazing Andaman Island. Explore white sand beaches, boat rides, and snorkeling experiences during this trip. A personalized tour program for 3 days in Port Blair for the best of experiences in Andaman.
- Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show
- Cellular Jail visit
- Ross Island
- North Bay Island (Coral Island)
- Personalized Tour with Personal AC Vehicles at all the Islands
- Assistance during every part of the tour
- Boat Ride at Andaman Water Sports Complex
*This price is for 4 people traveling together (For 2 or solo travelers get in touch with us)
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will then be taken to your hotel where you rest and relax. Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. The enacting of freedom fighters and their struggle for India’s Independence is enacted during this trip. Post completion of this trip; we drop you back to your hotel. You also get a trip to visit Cellular Jail at Port Blair where you explore various cells of the Jail. In addition, you get to visit the cell of Veer Savarkar (A famous political prisoner before India’s Independence) upon whom the Port Blair airport is named after.
Let’s get back in time to visit the first Administrative settlement of the Britishers in the Andaman Islands, Ross Island. Earlier, said as the Paris of the past. This island today has ruins of all the luxury the Britishers had during that time. Visit this amazing destination and move forward on a boat to visit the Coral Island of Port Blair, North Bay Island. Infringe with rich marine life this island is the other most visited destination in Andaman. Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling and Glass boat ride can be done in North Bay Island. North Bay island is possibly the best place to do water activities in Andaman. Activities that are not available in Havelock Island are also available in North Bay Island.
Drop to the Airport. Return home with sweet memories of this exotic destination, the Andaman Islands.
- Accommodation in AC Rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair with breakfast and all taxes on Double Sharing Basis Or Triple Sharing Basis
- All sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle at all the islands.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges
- Travel assistance by Experience Andamans Travel Experts in all the islands
- Including GST
- Meet and Greet Service at the Airport
- Personal Tour Coordinator to help you with any requirements during the tour
- Travel assistance by field executive at all the major entry exit points(Airport/Jetty/Jail/Water sports complex, Havelock/Neil etc).
- All dedicated vehicle charges ( Scorpio , Xylo , Ertiga , Tavera, Swift Desire ) as per itinerary in AC and not at disposal.
- Flight Tickets are not included. We recommend you to book Flight ticket by yourself as it will be cost affective and based upon your flexibility. However, if you want us to book the tickets then we can do it for you based upon availability.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Professional Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Ross and North Bay Island entry ticket Rs 20 - 30 p.p
- Mandatory Meal Supplement on 24th/25th December and 31st December is not Included. This amount should be paid directly at the hotel after arrival.
Andaman Island is one of the most picturesque destinations in India. Kind of the only island in India with breathtaking experiences. Andaman brings forward varied kind of experiences, very different than what you would have seen in other parts of India. Andaman island is a union territory and not a state yet. The island comprises of around 572 islands of which only a handful is inhabited by people. We at Experience Andamans believe in bringing forward most awesome experiences. Our history goes back way before Indias Independence. A local travel company with deep insight into how the islands operate, this knowledge help us to execute your tour flawlessly thus giving you the most memorable experiences in Andaman.
Mentioned below are few things that we want you to know that will help you plan your travel in the island properly. For More information, you can call/email us and we will be happy to help you.
Please note Andaman and Nicobar Islands have become tourism hot spot in the last few years and in tourism terms are still a young destination with many operators not aware or equipped with skill sets to handle customers. All the hotels are not comparable to city standards and hence we would recommend guest to go through our reviews and pictures. Sometimes online reviews in many travel forum are fake and are self-generated. We recommend guest not to go by star category as this is quite misleading. Andamans is for people who are looking for a unique, adventurous and fun-filled holiday.
Hotels in Andamans have an early check in and check out time and this is because most of the flights/ferry come in early morning and the hotel requires at least an hour’s time to clean the room for the new guest checking in. This may cause inconvenience to you as you may have to check out early morning even though you have afternoon flight/ferry and would request all guest to cooperate with the hotel on their check in check out policy. We would love to provide a late check out for all our guests, however the same is not in our hands and we cannot confirm the same and this can only be provided by the hotel.
At Havelock since most hotels have an early check out and the ferry departs only at 1600 hrs we would recommend that guest can book some activity or hire cars or bikes to spend a few hours at a nearby beach and payment of which can be made directly to our representative at respective island. Do also note that at Havelock most of the hotels do not have room service, hot water and intercom facility.
We would suggest not to take M.A.P plan (Inclusive of dinner) as it has been noticed that many of the guests very often did not liked the food offered by the hotel and the prices per meal usually starts with rupees 500-1000 per meal per person, which is quite high for food that does not suits your taste. You may either order food by your own or walk to nearby hotels and have food of your liking. Our representative will be happy to suggest you hotels and restaurants that would suit you.
Some of the city tours activities are closed on Monday. Ross Island is closed on Wednesday, please note that being a small Island besides standards national holidays, sightseeing places are also closed on religious occasions for which we are intimated on the same day and would change the itinerary accordingly. Our efforts will be to cover the missed out places on alternate days but if not possible no refund would be offered. Cars sometimes may come a few minutes late because of shortage of cars people use their cars for multiples drops and hence we would request guest not to panic and instead wait for 5-10 mins or call our representative who will immediately resolve the issue.
It is advisable to plan and confirm your bookings and activities before the date of arrival as during peak season it is very difficult to book rooms at the desired hotels. We suggest you to pay for the activities you would like to avail in advance as traveling with your purse or bags during boat rides or while swimming in the beaches could be an overhead.
There is a huge shortage of rooms during season and any last minute change or cancellation will attract retention and there is nothing that we can do to prevent the same. Also note, the high speed catamaran Makruzz / Coastal Cruise / Green Ocean service is unavailable during off season. People traveling during off season would be transferred to Govt ferry .
With Experience Andamans we would like our guests to be appropriately informed about the destination and activities since we value for your time and money and want to provide an honest experience of this exotic destination, the Andamans